[linux-dvb] Re: Low Symbol Rate problem STV0299

Vidya Srinivas wrote:
Hi,

   Thanks for the response. I have checked the power supply and it is
stable.
Have you checked for RF ripple introduced by switching power supplies? Use a scope of ~100MHz bandwidth or higher. Or just believe me and try adding some fat lowESR caps directly at the tuner pins.

By playing and experimenting you can distinguish which ones are really required, probably only a pretty small and cheap cap at the 5V tuner supply line will do it at the end...

We have designed our own satellite receiver. We are using
SU1200 MK2 series.
yes.

Anything else i can check? Anything else in software
special for low bit rates?
no.

Holger