[linux-dvb] Re: Low Symbol Rate problem STV0299

Hi,

  I tried using some capacitors like 100mfd,470mfd etc directly at the
tuner pins. It did not help. ripple at the supply is around +/- 50mv. I
want to tune to 3255KS/s(sym rate) and 3580MHz(freq). I am Using a scope
of ~400MHz bandwidth.

Regards,
Vidya

--