[linux-dvb] Re: Skystar2 drivers

Am Dienstag, 24. Juni 2003 21:33 schrieben Sie:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:24:31 +0200
>
> Jan Hendrik Berlin <j.h.berlin@city-fernseh.de> wrote:
> > There is a problem at the point where I have to type "make insmod" and!
>
> I told you, you don't have to make insmod
>
> > Somebody told me to type:
> > insmod dvb-core.o
> > insmod vp310.o
> > insmod skystar2.o
> >
> > It doesn't work! Why??
>
> if you don't report error log how can we help you? don't you think ?
> we aren't in you mind :-)
> tell us what error you gate when insmod each module and what dmesg says to
> you bye
> [gpg key available on http://members.xoom.it/gigyz/publickey.asc]

Hi!
Sorry, but I don't know Linux very good! In what file can I read the error? I
can't find dmesg !!

When I type "insmod dvb-core.o" he says that the modul dvb-core alredy exists
When I type insmod "vp310.o" "insmod skystar2.o" he can't find the files! He
is right there aren't one of this files!!

What should I report further? In "/var/log messages" isn't somthing about it!
And I don't other log-files!

thank you!