[linux-dvb] Re: DVB Newbie

Chris:

Will be interesting to see the outcome of the new arial. This is really
the point I am at now. All I am using is a Maxview T-Vision High Gain
indoor one at the moment. One other option is to scrap the DVB-T card
and get a DVD-S one instead. Downstairs I have got basic cable TV that
TeleWest installed years ago in Milton Keynes. I can get the standard
channels + Sky One and E4. Maybe this is the way to go forward.

P.
--

// --[ UxBoD ]-- // 2.4.20-gentoo-r5 // Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.53GHz //
// gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 56ED1CB5 //