[linux-dvb] Reccord problem at first time with second card (VDR)

Hello,

I have a little problem with dvb-kernel under 2.4 and 2.5 (and I don't
know if the same happens with DVB Head under 2.4...).

I don't understand why people could compil dvb static: how do you do
when your dvb don't work good ?

With two cards and VDR, if I wait some time before recording something
on the second card, VDR exits beacause it can't record on the second
card, and if I rerun VDR, it exits till I do a reload of the module
before running VDR again, and then it works perfeclty...

In fact, VDR creates an empty files before exiting, and I don't see
anything on the xawtv of the second card until there was a reboot before
rereunning VDR. (the empty file is of course a 001.vdr).

It seems to me, that after a reccord on the second card ends, I can wait
as long as I want before recording another one, and the next one is
without problem...

Unfortunately, I don't really know if it's really a "bug" from the
driver or from VDR (I think it would be nice if some more VDR users
would try dvb-kernel...).

	Grégoire