[linux-dvb] Re: dvb and 2.5.73

Gregoire Favre wrote:
I don't understand why people could compil dvb static: how do you do
when your dvb don't work good ?

For example with two cards and VDR, if I wait some time before recording
something on the second card, VDR exits beacause it can't record on the
second card, and if I rerun VDR, it exits till I do a reload of the
module before running VDR again, and then it works perfeclty...

It seems to me, that after a reccord on the second card ends, I can wait
as long as I want before recording another one, and the next one is
without problem...
can you please report bug like this on this mailing list? With our internal software it just works fine, but if it's a bug in the driver somebody should definitely analyze and fix it...

Holger