[linux-dvb] MAC adress

Hi!

I'am using the DVB driver from yesterday and have since then no crashes
anymore. With 19.06.2003 they are reproducable.

I wonder now If dvbnet is using the right MAC adress. I have used the
net_start.sh script as it is and dvb0_0 has a MAC adress set.
(00:D0:5C:5B:A5:E1)

I'm using the following dvbtune command:

[root@localhost dvbnet]# dvbtune -c 0 -f 12545000 -p H -s 22000 -n 0x511 -cr
5_6

Using DVB card "Alps BSRV2"
tuning DVB-S to L-Band:1073884072, Pol:H Srate=22000000, 22kHz=off
polling....
Getting frontend event
FE_STATUS: FE_HAS_SIGNAL FE_HAS_LOCK FE_HAS_CARRIER FE_HAS_VITERBI FE_HAS_SYNC
Bit error rate: 0
Signal strength: 43176
SNR: 53456
FE_STATUS: FE_HAS_SIGNAL FE_HAS_LOCK FE_HAS_CARRIER FE_HAS_VITERBI FE_HAS_SYNC

What I wonder is why I get such slow connection. Is Filiago that slow or is it
from my side ?

Mozilla shows me a speed of 20 kB/s, iptraf 58kbit/s, the proxy 48kB/s. There
do the differences come from ? Are the values returned by dvbtune Ok ?
Possible speed to get is 120 kB/s according to http://www.filiago.de

Any help is welcome

Steffen