[linux-dvb] Network: a new hope

HI all
As you well know by now, dvb_net is seduced by the dark side,
resulting in packet loss.
I was investigating the packet loss on a budget class card, latest
CVS from weekend and 2.4 and so far I came to this conclusion:
If the whole TS bandwidth is 38Mbps, and network PID bandwidth is
below half of this value, 19Mbps, there is no packet loss
When the PID bandwidth exceeds half of TS bandwidth, dvb net
enters the dark side and packets start to get lost. When PID is equal
to full TS bandwidth network reception almost impossible
So why is half bandwidth important point::
PID bandwidth < 0.5 * full TS bandwidth
*means that each network encapsulation packet can be interlaced
with another non-network packet
PID bandwidth > 0.5 * full TS bandwidth
* means that at least two network encapsulation packets
must be sent one immediately after another (back-to-back)

So I guess that receiving network encapsulation packets
back-to-back doesn't work and hence the packet loss.
The reason my be that demux doesn't properly understand
encapsulation of two network encapsulation packets being sent
back-to-back
Emard