[linux-dvb] supported hardware

Hi,

I am looking to pick up some dvb hardware and would like some info on the best supported dvb-s cards for North America. I am in Canada and am thinking of getting a dvb-s card, CI, and CAM modules to use with expressvu and my smartcard to get my subscribed channels.

What I am looking for is a list of hardware that has decent driver support. I don't mind buying the 'good stuff' if it means less of a headache getting it working. I am a developer of Freevo (http://freevo.sf.net) and would rather work on dvb support for that than spending too much time getting the drivers working for my card.

Are people successfully using particular dvb/CA/CAM models together with North American sat providers?

Thanks for any info or leads,
-Rob