[linux-dvb] help requested for getting out of the problems with dvb-c and UPC

Hello,

since some time a lot of people are trying to get a DVB-c card running
together with upc-Vienna.
Unfortunately we are facing some troubles (artefacts), but noone has the
knowledge to find a real solution (or even to find the real problem).
UPC-Vienna is using QAM_256, so maybe it is a problem of the driver.

We don't know where we should start (debuging the driver),
changing/optimizing some parameters.
We already tried a lot of patches that we found in ML or the net, but they
didn't really help.
Maybe we have to optimize the driver.

Is there someone (a driver developer) out there, who is willing to help us
with DVB-c?

Any help would be really great!

Thanks in advice
lg, Gerhard