[linux-dvb] CI not responding. Another 64 bit problem?

A few days ago I had a problem receiving PSI in VDR . it ended up being a
problem in the crc32 that assumed long to be 32 bits (in the libsi). All
packets were being discarded. It was quite annoying to go from the GUI,
debugging and setting breakpoints all the way down :(

Now I am facing a similar problem with Link Layer for CI. But unlike the
previous problem, I don't have a small sample like test_pes or sscan as
guide. Only the full blown VDR...

Do you happen to have a small sample/snippet of code to test Link Layer to
CI? I could save me going through the whole bunch of layers all over
again...

A piece of code that just dumps the CI Menu info would be excellent...

Thank you,
PJ

PS: For people familiarized with vdr, I've activated part of the ci log and
here is the result:

[root@sylvester vdr-1.2.5]# ./vdr
Resetting slot 0...ok.
Resetting slot 1...ok.
Module ready in slot 1
Creating connection: slot 1, tcid 1
OpenSession 00010041
New Resource Manager (session id 1)
1: ==> Profile Enq

It stays here forever... it look like never recieving the profile info and
so on...
Until I hit ^C ... which just adds this:

CloseSession 00000001
Resetting slot 1...ok.