[linux-dvb] DVB card to Mpeg Card

Hi first post so please bare with me, im still new to this.

I have a Skystar2, which is all up and running no problems, I can szap to
channels and view through MPlayer or Xine.  I also have a Haup PVR350 which
has a built in Encoder-Decoder with TV out in various formats.  This card is
also up and running without problems I can view Analogue TV on the TV out no
problems.

No what im trying to do is view my DVB streams through the TV out on the
PVR350.

My device structure is as follows, im using DevFS

/dev/v4l/Video0 This is my Analogue stream
/dev/v4l/Video16 This is TV out
/dev/v4l/Video32 don't know what this is yet
/dev/v4l/Video224 don't know what this is yet

/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
/dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0
/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0

I think all my devices are in place so the question is, how can I view my
dvb stream on the TV out of the PVR card.  I've tried dd
if=/dev/adapter0/dvr0 if=/dev/v4l/video16 bs=64k

I can dd if=/dev/adapter0/dvr0 if=test.mpeg and play this in Mplayer or
Xine, but it wont output through the PVR350 with dd if=./test.mpeg
if=/dev/v4l/video16 however other mpeg2 files play ok.

I was hoping that if I can get these 2 devices working together that I would
be able to use VDR, running VDR compiles ok, but I can't see anything, but
ill leave this for another day.

So any ideas on how I can view the DVB stream through the PVR card.

Regards
Dennis
Skystar2 - WinTV Pvr350

DISCLAIMER. The contents of this email and its attachments are intended
solely for the original recipients and express the views of the authors
and not necessarily the Company. If you are not the intended recipient
please delete without copying or forwarding and inform the sender that
you received it in error. Thank you.