[linux-dvb] Re: first version of budget-ci implementation

Hmm, it isn't looking particularly hopeful unfortunately :( But... maybe its just not waiting long enough after the reset... the attached patch adds a huge delay just in case.

The extra delay didn't change anything. :(

I've started looking into the code but I don't really know if I'll be able to figure something out. The sleeping stuff in the main loop [while(!ca->exit)] in dvb_ca_en50221_thread() doesn't seem to work though. According to my tests that loop was run about 200000 times in a few seconds, so I'd say that's what's causing the 100 % CPU. Maybe you already knew that but I just thought I'd point it out anyway... :)

If you get any ideas you know where to find me, otherwise we'll wait and see what kind of results other testers get (Carlo perhaps), and I'll see if I can check the hardware on Windows. Thanks for your efforts so far! It's very much appreciated.