[linux-dvb] Excelent Tuning Speed!

Hi,

I just want to confirm that the tuning speed of the Hauppauge Nexus-S board,
STV0299 frontend and a a/b tone switch is just extremly fast. I have a
printout of the time taken on the tuning step in MythTV, and my numbers
usually are not above 130ms. I say usually, because of the fact that MythTV
does not set the frontend or switch if it's not needed. Thanks a lot, at
least to Andrew, which iirc made the last improvements.

Great work, it makes zapping a pleasure!

--

Kenneth Aafløy
ke-aa@frisurf.no