[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel CVS branched for Linux 2.4

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 06:50:30PM +0200, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> Consequently, I've created a "linux_2_4" branch in dvb-kernel CVS for
> the driver version for Linux 2.4.
>
> Main development in CVS HEAD will be for Linux 2.6 only, and all 2.4
> compatibility stuff will soon be removed from HEAD.

I would love to switch to 2.6, but I cannot because of missing 2.6
drivers. I don't think I'm the only one...
For me, I don't have access to the internet with 2.6 because there
is no driver for AVM DSL SL USB available yet.
I don't like to be switched off from the main tree because of this.

Wolfgang