[linux-dvb] Re: budget-ci CI interface testing

Great!!! Now I'm getting the TS data from the card; that didn't work
with the CI code before. So far I've only been able to test it without
the CAM, but I hope to test the CAM later tonight...

Thats good to hear!

Hmm, if you find you don't get any data with the CAM inserted, perhaps that CAM is slightly nonstandard... because as you can see from the list, other people are getting data with CAMs inserted.

I did get data with the CAM inserted so that seems to work nicely. I didn't get the descrambling to work though but that could be because the smart card needs to be updated with new op codes since it hasn't been used for a while. Should this work automatically with the Nova card or do I need to move it to a STB for updating? I only had time for some quick tests last night (so I guess it might not have had time to get the updates) but I'll try again tonight.