[linux-dvb] Hauppauge winTV nexus - No dvb0_0 or dvb0

     I have a WinTV nexus-s and i want to use it on redhat 9.0 with kernel 2.6.5

  To install it i choose the rights modules to compile the kernel .

  So i took the firmware and suuceed in making it.

  I've just find how to create the /dev/dvb/adapter0  and ../demux0 .../video0

  My problem is that i've no idea about creating the dvb0 or dvb0_0 device?

  May you help me

  I would like to give to my card an IP adddress so i need a device dvb0 or dvb0_0

 THANKS