[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan troubles

Jürgen Urban wrote:
I have the same card and the same problems (TwinHan with CI, Card 113, I got the the card two weeks ago). I added the modules to /etc/modules and then I inserted a CAM with smart card. This didn't help. Then I waited a week and suddenly it was working without changes. After rebooting the system it failed again. I rebooted the system more than ten times and suddenly it was working again. The CAM is not needed, but I think the message "dst_check_ci: write not successful, maybe no card?" means that there is no cam or smart card.
"maybe no card" means that the driver got no response at all to its initial i2c probes. The CI is not even looked for yet as we know how to get data to it, we just don't know what to send it :p)

Regards,
Brad