[linux-dvb] Re: Regaining lock

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 01:47:52PM +0200, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> Currently that blocks submissions to Linux, so 2.6.7 will contain
> the same DVB stuff as 2.6.6 (probably even with the errno bug in
> tda1004x.c).

Any possibility of fixing this from outside of the CVS tree? ie a patch
directly directly to the kernel sources? (I'm not sure what the proper
procedure is.)

sp887x.c doesn't work in 2.6.6 either, on my Avermedia card anyway.

Perhaps I'm making too big a deal out of this. It's simple enough to
patch those drivers to work (one line in tda1004x, two in sp887x).

Up to you. Thanks everyone for the great drivers. My dual tuner MythTV
setup works like a charm. The Windows software for the DPANDA card
wasn't great and I never even tried the Avermedia software (I hear it's
awful though).

Hamish