[linux-dvb] Re: No /dev/dvb entries with WinTV NEXUS-S under Kernel 2.6.6

Dear Andrew,

> Unfortunately I've not really looked into udev yet for precisely this
> reason - not everything is supported (I'm still using devfs myself). Also,
> I don't have a Nexus-S card.

OK, I understand.

> Could you maybe get away with just running the create dvb devices script on
> bootup in the meantime?

It seems like an easy solution. I can always run the required command lines
from an rc. script. Do you think it will suffice to make the card work?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index