[linux-dvb] Re: DEC 2000-t / 3000s Hangs up - Why?

> I have exactly the same problem with the DEC 2000-t. After switching the
> channel a few times the device freezes and no more data is sent.

It must be a driver bug. Also the insmod.sh script should include a modprobe crc32 !

> Thus, I am not a big help, but I have done some tests which might be of
> interest. The problem is reproducible with:
>
> Kernel module version: 2.4.22, 2.6.5, 2.6.6, CVS Linux DVB
> Driver firmware version: 2.15a, 2.16, 2.17
> Software: xine, mythtv

My Kernelversion is: 2.4.26
Driver firmware: 2.17
DEC 2000-t Firmware: 1.11d
Software: xine

ciao

fLORiAN

--
Florian Fischer
Fraunhofer Gesellschaft zur Foerderung der angewandten Forschung e.V.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index