[linux-dvb] DEC 2000-t / 3000s Hangs up - Why?

Hi,

I have the Kernel 2.4.26 installed and the linuxdvb.org driver. The newest 1.1.1!
I compiled the drivers and i load the modules. Everything is fine. I created a channels.conf and copied to ~/.xine/ dir.
After I start xine i switch to DVB an the first channels appears.
I switched through different channels and xine HANGS UP or can't get a datastream form the box.

Why?
Is there a driver bug or should i use an older firmware? (i use 2.17 for germany)

thanks

fLORiAN

Home | Main Index | Thread Index