[linux-dvb] DVB standards or other documentation

Hi list,

I want to learn more about DVB. I'm currently working on a driver I'm
now at a point, where reading standards is more efficient than reading
other drivers (at least I hope so).

My main problems are understanding those filtering stuff and pid and how
everything works together? (section filtering, hardware filtering etc.)

Can someone point me to special standard document or any other
documentation, which deals with that topic?

Or maybe it can be shortly explained in a mail (I don't think so)?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick

Home | Main Index | Thread Index