[linux-dvb] Re: [ xine ] DEC 2000-t / 3000s Hangs up - Why?

could it be that the german boxes are somewhat different from all others. I had problems with channel switching too when I played around with the configuration - and I think I resolved them by not switching ;). I'm only using the box occasionally for recording and thus i don't switch a lot.
But well, all the people who complain about problems are germans it seems...

Ulf