[linux-dvb] Remote control problem

Hello!

I have just finished installing DVB drivers and VDR packet with all the
relevant plugins. Currently I'm trying to set up the remote control.

I have a 3.5" CI from usa-x.org. It has an IR receiver. After loading the
modules I use the command:
./av7110_loadkeys hauppauge.rc5 > /proc/av7110_ir
and
./evtest /dev/input/event0

I tried with all the remote controllers I could find, and only one (Canal
Digital's Pioneer) returned some information on the display. I tried also
other (all the other) .rc5 and .rcmm files in that folder, each with and
without -i flag.

My goal is to use Sony's programmable RM-P301 remote. What really surprised
me is that I couldn't get any response with Philips remote RC 2592/01B -
after all, that produce as pure RC5 as it gets.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
	Teemu Peltonen
	Helsinki, Finland