[linux-dvb] Re: How can I work it out?

Hi Ady,

sorry, I cannot help you with your problem, though there should be somebody around who knows something about dvbnet, but:

Ady Deac wrote:
Hi there!

I've been using DVBs for a while for data transfer
(download). In many cases it was a B2C2 board (rev
2.3), and I used it with the install_base drivers
stolen from b2c2 site (I didnt! I just found them on
an russian site). Anyway, there were problems too,
like the board randomly didnt receive any traffic no
more. The only solution I found was to unload all the
modules, and load them back again.

In fact nobody "stole" them, you can (and should) download the sdk+driver from www.bbti.us
The latest version available is for kernel 2.4.20-8, but I heard these guys are rather friendly, so maybe you could ask them to compile a version for newer 2.4.x kernels, too. Nevertheless that will not work for kernel 2.6, so with 2.6 you must keep trying with linuxtv.org.

Niklas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index