[linux-dvb] Technotrend DVB-C 2.1 (full featured)

Hi,

i have bought a full featured Technotrend DVB-C 2.1 PCI card and would like to know if it is possible to get it running under Linux. On the one hand http://www.linuxtv.org/dvb/market.xml says it is not working - on the other hand i have found some mailing list entries where people report to have the card running.

I'm a little bit confused now - can anybody tell me if it is possible to get the card running and probably give me a hint how to install it?

Thanks in advance,
Gerald

Home | Main Index | Thread Index