[linux-dvb] Re: Win Nova-T and x86-64

Robert Schlabbach wrote:

From: "Tomá¹ Chaloupka" <tc.chuj@volny.cz>

#lsmod
tda1004x 16648 0
budget 6336 0
budget_core 7300 1 budget
dvb_core 83496 3 tda1004x,budget,budget_core

Any idea how to make it work?

Not sure, but maybe you need to load budgetci instead of budget...?

You were right, my fault. I did not look to my old comp for the right modules needed to work.
Now it works just like before. One thing that I don't like is that watching TV fills my CPU too much. I'm using MPlayer with deinterlace filter. But I don't see any diference between 1GHz Duron and A64-2800. I gues it's because of my ATI card accelerated only with DRI :(

Home | Main Index | Thread Index