[linux-dvb] Re: wanting to contribute dvb-t tuning information but small problem with scan

Christoph Burger-Scheidlin wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 20:09, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
>
> > The ones with FEC_NONE are wrong.
> >
> > It seems that those FEC_NONE values crept in through the initial
> > data files. I added code in scan.c to use FEC_AUTO instead.
>
> Excuse my ignorance on the topic, but in which whay are the FEC_NONE
> settings wrong? I tried using the tzap utility to tune in to the
> respective channels and they seem to work fine. At least tzap behaves
> the same with the other non-duplicate channels, so I suppose that they
> work. All the other channels have FEC_NONE as well. In addition I used
> mythtv with the same configuration and did not experience any errors.

If you tell me which frontend driver you are using I will fix it
so it does no longer ignore invalid tuning parameters.

See ETSI EN 300 744 and EN 300 468 for details.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index