[linux-dvb] Re: wanting to contribute dvb-t tuning information but small problem with scan

Christoph Burger-Scheidlin wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 23:04, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
>
> > If you tell me which frontend driver you are using I will fix it
> > so it does no longer ignore invalid tuning parameters.
>
> I am using the tda1004x frontend.

Fixed.

I also fixed tzap (and scan yesterday) to not request
FEC_NONE anymore, but if you use different software you may
still have to fix your service lists (s/FEC_NONE/FEC_AUTO/).

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index