[linux-dvb] Re: Do dvb drivers support Nagravision CA?

Thomas Schorpp wrote:

ive read success reports from users doing so and, NO again, no paytv provider will grant you permission or even support to do this way,

but you do then ;) theres NO legal law agreements conformant way, even if not penalty judgable, youre outlwaed in civil law, at least, and the only support you get is from the mentioned outlawed peoples forums and websites. NEVER FROM HERE.
Sigh.

I am the content provider. Why would I be breaking the law by stripping encryption from my own content and providing my own content on my own ethernet LAN?

Regards,
Graham