[linux-dvb] Re: Do dvb drivers support Nagravision CA?

Graham Leggett wrote:
Thomas Schorpp wrote:

ive read success reports from users doing so and, NO again, no paytv provider will grant you permission or even support to do this way,

but you do then ;) theres NO legal law agreements conformant way, even if not penalty judgable, youre outlwaed in civil law, at least, and the only support you get is from the mentioned outlawed peoples forums and websites. NEVER FROM HERE.

Sigh.

I am the content provider. Why would I be breaking the law by stripping encryption from my own content and providing my own content on my own ethernet LAN?

Regards,
Graham
--
cause as i understood you, youre NOT the contents provider, the paytv provider has got the full rights and lawful powers on the content and its use (transferring IS copying), read your full subscription agreement, i bet it states youve only granted the rights to view the content on only one equipment, so it says a ipmlied forbid for your case, enforced by intl copyright treaties and local law.

i suggest you (since youre posting here with your real name(!)):

- ask oss lawyers like the irfoss, other websources
- ask your providers law dep.

maybe you believe them.

tom

Home | Main Index | Thread Index