[linux-dvb] Re: Do dvb drivers support Nagravision CA?

Kenneth Aafløy wrote:

My conax CAM refuses to decrypt more than one stream, but this is CAM dependant, as the specification (EN50221) says that CAMs should (or could) support this. Please search the archive (*) for confirmation that this will work with this CAM type, if you do not find anything, the only method would be to by some hardware and test it.
Ok, will do.

Well, depends on what you define as support.
Supported as in "someone got it working", or more accurately nobody said "it definitely doesn't work". I need to buy some hardware to test our proof of concept, however I'm keen on some direction on which card to buy and test first.

Regards,
Graham