[linux-dvb] Re: New NOVA-T model 928 with Conexant Chipset?

From: "Bernd Bartmann" <Bernd.Bartmann@sohanet.de>
> Please have a look at http://sulu.sohanet.de/tmp/.

Aha, thanks for posting the photos. I have a card here with very similar
components (Thomson DTT 7579 tuner, Conexant CX22702-15 demodulator,
Conexant CX23881-19 broadcast decoder), the Leadtek LR6650, but it has a
_different_ board layout: The CX22702 is to the left of the CX23881, not
above it. I think my card is actually a Conexant reference design.

So it looks like while Hauppauge uses the same components as the Conexant
reference design, they designed their own PCB. I wonder if it could still
take the same drivers...

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach