[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T cards for Australia

John Dalgliesh <johnd@defyne.org> writes:

> On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, [iso-8859-1] Måns Rullgård wrote:
>
>> John Dalgliesh <johnd@defyne.org> writes:
>>
>> > Other cards:
>> > - DVICO FusionHDTV DVB-T1 and DVB-T Lite (2 different cards, seem pretty
>> > good)
>>
>> What would the "Lite" imply?  With and w/o hardware decoder?
>
> With and w/o analogue audio+video (not analogue TV) inputs.
>
> <http://www.dvico.com/products_dvbtLite.html#1>
>
> Or to put it another way - about AU$25 :)

That works out to about 45 euros, so this is a cheap card.  People are
suggesting it works well too.  Now I'll just have to find out where to
get them.  The DVICO website doesn't list any dealers in Europe.  I
hope this doesn't mean the card doesn't work here.  I'd also like to
find someone selling them without remote controls and other extras, if
possible.

--
Måns Rullgård
mru@mru.ath.cx