[linux-dvb] Re: KaxTV Debian Package Scripts (was: Re: Re: KaxTV and qt >= 3.0.3 (was Re: Re: Good news... and a problem...))

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 02:31:14PM +0200, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> It would be great to have Debian Packages of KaxTV, does anybody of you
> how to build the package scripts and would be so ice to do this? Any
> Debian Maintainers out there?

I am a Debian developer and considered building a package of kaxtv.
However I am running MythTV here and will not be a regular kaxtv
user, so it is probably better that someone using it regularly
maintains the package.

If anyone wants to try it I would consider sponsoring the package
uploads (which means I check the package, recompile it and upload).

Hamish