[linux-dvb] Re: urb submission - last post

David Thompson wrote:

Hello:

Looking back again at the archives regarding failed
urb submission on 2.6 kernels and ttusb-budget devices
I found the following solution from Alex Woods this
past January 2004.

Try adding this line:

urb->interval = 1;

under the line urb->transfer_flags = URB_ISO_ASAP;
in the ttusb_start_iso_xfer function.

As I said in my last posting I have downloaded and
installed the csv dvb-kernel drivers and have rebuild
my kernel but am still getting the urb submission
failure error ..

Can anyone tell me where the ttusb_start_iso_xfer
function is to update this line?

I really would appreciate any response.

in linux/drivers/media/dvb/ttusb-budget/dvb-ttusb-budget.c, but recent versions of this file should contain this line...
I don't have this hardware available for tests anymore, somebody else?

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index