[linux-dvb] Re: nxt6000 frontend does nothing

> Someone simply forgot to put card type 104 in there too?
>
> This is with a 2.6.9 kernel with no other patches, the modules that came
> with the kernel detect everything just fine:

Hi, the problem comes from the refactoring code; I simply didn't know which
frontend that card used. As no one had reported it until now it has remained
disabled. I'll fix it now though.

Can you tell me what it says on the tin box on your card please?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index