[linux-dvb] Re: nxt6000 frontend does nothing

On Saturday 13 November 2004 16:40, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

> Hi, the problem comes from the refactoring code; I simply didn't know
> which frontend that card used. As no one had reported it until now it
> has remained disabled. I'll fix it now though.
>
> Can you tell me what it says on the tin box on your card please?

It doesn't say much. There's a sticker on it and it says

DigiTV
Nebula Electronics Ltd 2004
Serial Number 007062
Made in the UK

Under the sticker is another sticker which says (I'm guessing here, hard to
make out anything)

TDED4 - 504A
TDED4 - 504A
4420M07A
MADE IN MALAYSIA

Can't see anything important about that ... so I opened the box to find
that there are just two chips of some kind in there, both of them seem to
have (again I'm guessing, 5 could be S, 1 could be I or J, really hard to
make out)

EPCOS X7251D
4342 JIR6

printed on them.