[linux-dvb] Support for 2.6.10-rc2?

Hello,

Since the saa7146 drivers in the latest development kernel release candidate (2.6.10-rc2) have changed significantly, has it been determined if there is a problem with the new way the saa7146 code is written? I know the cvs dvb-kernel drivers focus on backwards compatibility with previous kernel releases such as 2.6.9, but with the changes in the code for 2.6.10-rc2, I do not think that 2.6.10-rc1 can still be supported. Its going to be 2.6.9 or 2.6.10-rc2+ (if you dont want to make this really complicated). What are your thoughts? Do you guys plan on upgrading your development machines? I totally understand not attempting to support daily snapshots, that would be insane. I was just curious if the saa7146 code really works in rc2 in the first place. :)

Thanks..

Home | Main Index | Thread Index