[linux-dvb] Re: Any progress on TechniSat SkyStar USB Box ???

Patrick Boettcher wrote:
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, post wrote:

Hi,

Someone was examining that unit, so how does it look?

I started to write a driver, currently it is a very basic one. Reverse engineering overwhelmed me a little bit. I contacted the support of bbti.us (which is a subsidiary of b2c2) and ask for specs. The support told me that they will discuss it internally.

This have been 2 week ago...
Last time I asked them, it took 3 weeks for them to tell me: "no". But I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Niklas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index