[linux-dvb] Re: Where to get DiSEqC tester? (Was: Problem swithcingtransponder in linux_2_4)

Josef Wolf wrote:
On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 03:03:12PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Some additional info: apparently it is not a DiSEqC problem, since
the DiSEqC tester I have now inserted into the antenna cable always
Can you give a pointer where to get such a thing?
I got mine from ELV (elv.de).
Unfortunately the one I got is apparently no longer available.
It was ordering code 6844090.
They do have another one, though, but that one doesn't have
as many LEDs as mine. Just search for DiSEqC on their site.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index