[linux-dvb] Re: Where to get DiSEqC tester? (Was: Problem swithcing transponder in linux_2_4)

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 04:30:02PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> >>the DiSEqC tester I have now inserted into the antenna cable always
> >
> >      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >Can you give a pointer where to get such a thing?
>
> I got mine from ELV (elv.de).
> Unfortunately the one I got is apparently no longer available.
> It was ordering code 6844090.

Hmm, I can't find this ordering code.  The only diseqc-tester I could find
has the number 68-586-28.  Is this the one you have?

--
Please visit and sign and http://www.ffii.org
-- Josef Wolf -- jw@raven.inka.de --

Home | Main Index | Thread Index