[linux-dvb] Re: Where to get DiSEqC tester? (Was: Problem swithcingtransponder in linux_2_4)

Josef Wolf wrote:
On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 04:30:02PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

the DiSEqC tester I have now inserted into the antenna cable always
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Can you give a pointer where to get such a thing?
I got mine from ELV (elv.de).
Unfortunately the one I got is apparently no longer available.
It was ordering code 6844090.

Hmm, I can't find this ordering code.  The only diseqc-tester I could find
has the number 68-586-28.  Is this the one you have?
I have already replied to your PM which reached me before this one.

Please don't send messages to both my private email address _and_
the mailing list.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index