[linux-dvb] The b2c2 driver and TS Cablestar2?

Hi,

this might be a stupid question, but google couldn't help me here and I'd
rather be safe than sorry.

I'm looking to get a budget dvb-C card to run alongside a TT2.1 FF
card. It seems that the only budget cable card currently available in any
shops I've found is the TechniSat Cablestar2, based on the b2c2 chipset.

The driver in the cvs, however, seems to reference only to the SkyStar2 (I
suppose it's the satellite version of the card?)

Is it safe to assume that the Cablestar2 would work with the same driver,
or should I try and find another option?

BR,
--
. jussi mantere
. http://www.iki.fi/obs/