[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan CA]

Sorry, I did a wrong reply.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 11:04:20AM +0400, Manu Abraham wrote:
> Is there some library in someone's knowledge which does SI parsing written in
> C such that i can do a quick and dirty _testing_ (only for testing) of the
> same, rather than wait for something to developed/modified ?

I don't know whether there is a working lib.

Concerning CA_descriptors:

When parsing a program map table, you have to keep some things
in mind:
1. The CA information can appear once, for all streams
2. The CA information can appear more than once, within the
   different stream descriptors.

The CA information can consist of:
- one CA_descriptor (one pid)
- multiple CA_descriptors ("simulcrypt")

One ecm pid can be used for more than one ecm by using the section/
last_section fields. This was/is used by Irdeto/Betacrypt.

Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index