[linux-dvb] Re: b2c2 help - DVB-C

----- Original Message -----
From: <hm@seneca.muc.de>
To: <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 9:55 PM
Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: b2c2 help - DVB-C

> Could everyone please try to avoid sending HTML e-mail or multipart MIME
> this list? It is annoying. Thanks.

Sorry - thats my work email system, and the IT department dont let us change
the settings of any work related machine (its a sackable offence).

I didnt see anything on the mail list signup to say that non plaintext
emails were not allowed, but if that is the case, then it looks like I
cannot participate during daytime hours. Can someone confirm this for me? In
the meantime, I will try and get our anal-retentive sysadmins to change some
settings.

All my mails from my my home systems will be plaintext.

Regards
Simon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index