[linux-dvb] Re: cinergyT2: which kernel/usb module to use?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Anyway, is there anything actually _wrong_ with it?

No, logically it is correct.

> Can you suggest a better way to do this?

Just for readability:
- remove the do {} while (0), it doesn't do anything
- instead of nested if's use a single if with &&ed conditions

I suppose you won't change your coding style because of me, but the
single thing that gives me most headaches when reading VDR source is the
placement of the closing braces. IMHO it makes the block structure
unreadable. It confuses me that much that I have to rely on the
"highlight matching parenthesis" feature of my editor to read the code
correctly.  I've never seen this indentation style elsewhere. I believe
even indent doesn't have an option to produce that style, which clearly
marks it as "highly unusual".

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index