[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-bt8xx needs nxt6000, dst, sp887x and mt352 for loading?

> As i said i was still involved in the problem getting my avermedia 771
> running. From the past i know that i need the mt352, bttv, dvb-bt8xx
> modules.
>
> Now i realized that i need nxt6000, dst, sp887x and mt352 loading
> otherwise i get unresolved symbols from inserting dvb-bt8xx.
> Should'nt only the mt352 be enough?
> If i load them, the card works again fine (except Remote).

Hi,

the remote also works: I installed LIRC from http://www.lirc.org and load the
required module lirc_gpio with some options I found on the lirc mailing list:

modprobe lirc_gpio gpio_mask=0xf00f0 gpio_lock_mask=0x20 gpio_xor_mask=0xf00f0
soft_gap=0 sample_rate=10

You can use irrecord to create a configuration file for lircd.

Olaf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index