[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-bt8xx needs nxt6000, dst, sp887x and mt352 for loading?

Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: dvb-bt8xx needs nxt6000, dst, sp887x and mt352
for loading?

>> As i said i was still involved in the problem getting my avermedia 771
>> running. From the past i know that i need the mt352, bttv, dvb-bt8xx
>> modules.
>>
>> Now i realized that i need nxt6000, dst, sp887x and mt352 loading
>> otherwise i get unresolved symbols from inserting dvb-bt8xx.
>> Should'nt only the mt352 be enough?
>> If i load them, the card works again fine (except Remote).
>
>Hi,
>
>the remote also works: I installed LIRC from http://www.lirc.org and load
the
>required module lirc_gpio with some options I found on the lirc mailing
list:

>modprobe lirc_gpio gpio_mask=0xf00f0 gpio_lock_mask=0x20
gpio_xor_mask=0xf00f0
>soft_gap=0 sample_rate=10
>
>You can use irrecord to create a configuration file for lircd.
>
>Olaf

Hi Olaf.

Thank you for your tip. I will try it out after i compiled and setup mythtv.
I also have to load the ir-kbd-gpio modules from video4linux? Or just
lirc_gpio?

Thankyou! =)
Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index